We meet on Sunday at 10:45 am for morning worship. We meet on Sunday at 5:30 pm for evening worship. We would love to have you join with us as we give glory and praise to the Triune God.
At Church Creek PCA, we are committed to worshiping God in the way in which He desires to be worshiped according to His word. We do not believe that the term worship should be used merely with regard to the musical or singing elements of our collective gathering. When we use the term worship we use it with reference to the totality of the service we render as we gather to ascribe to God for the glory due His name.
As we search the Scriptures, we find the following elements: Prayers, Singing, the Reading of God's word, the Preaching of God's word, Confession of sin, Confessions of faith, Giving, and the Sacraments (Baptism and the Lord's Supper). In our desire to apply both the prescriptive and descriptive elements of Scriptural worship to our church, we use the following order of worship in our service:
- Call to Worship
- Prayer of Invocation
- Psalm/Hymn of Praise
- Reading of the Law of God (from either the Old or New Testament)
- Private Confession of Sin (Silent)
- Public Confession of Sin (written in the bulletin)
- Assurance of Pardon
- Hymn of Gospel Assurance
- Confession of Faith (This is usually something from the Westminster Shorter Catechism, Heidelberg Catechism, or the Apostle's Creed or Nicene Creed)
- Prayer for the Church and the World
- Giving of Tithes and Offerings
- The Offertory/Doxology
- Scripture Reading
- Lord's Supper
- Hymn of Response to the Gospel
Our sanctuary is equipped with a loop system. This system works with telecoil equipped hearing aids. Hearing aid wearers with a “T” (telecoil) setting can listen to the pastor broadcast directly through their hearing aids. We also have loop listeners available for those without hearing aids who would like to take advantage of this technology.