Ministries for Men
Men gather together for fellowship at each other’s homes, local restaurants, or for outings such as sporting events.
Ministries for Women
Women in Ministry
The women of Church Creek are organized into four key areas (hospitality, fellowship/activities, discipleship, and service) and led by a leadership team. The purpose of Church Creek Women in Ministry is to encourage and equip women to be active disciples of Jesus Christ, by growing deeper in their faith, their relationship with one another, and their ministry to Christ and His people. The focus of WIM is to encourage, serve and help women by providing teaching and opportunities to grow spiritually, physically, and emotionally.
The WIM Hospitality team has an emphasis on church-wide hospitality. The areas of hospitality include:
- Organizing and overseeing church fellowship meals (held in Feb., Apr., June, Oct., and Dec.)
- Organizing and overseeing special fellowship events in conjunction with the Leadership Team
- Assisting the Session in hosting Lowcountry Presbytery meetings when requested
- Organizing volunteers for Sunday morning coffee and post-church service snacks
Fellowship and Activities
The WIM Fellowship/Activities team has an emphasis on women in the church fellowship activities. These activities include:
- Mugs and Muffins – quarterly gatherings (March, June, Sept., and Dec.) for Saturday morning fellowship and prayer from 9:30-11:30
- Ladies Nights Out – monthly gatherings at local restaurants on various evenings of the week for fellowship
- Ladies Luncheon – monthly gatherings at local restaurants on 3rd Fridays at 11:45 am for fellowship
- Ladies Tea – Annual event
- Ladies Retreat – occasional event planned for extended time away for fellowship and prayer
The WIM Discipleship team has an emphasis on the women of the church for organizing and facilitating women’s teaching, mentoring and prayer opportunities.
- Prayer Group
- Morning Bible Study Group
- Evening Bible Study Group – Meeting via Zoom
- Occasional How-To Classes
The WIM Service team has a church-wide emphasis on organizing and facilitating women’s service opportunities in coordination with the diaconate.
- Organizing meals to minister to members in need
- Organizing volunteers to prepare the Lord’s Supper
- Organizing volunteers to decorate the church during Christmas
- Outreach to Lowcountry Pregnancy Center
- Outreach to Community through Seacoast Food Pantry